Siko's Leftover Party Casserole
- Cooked burgers (from grill)
- Uncooked pasta (not used in pasta salad)
- American cheese slices (leftover from cheeseburgers)
- Broccoli (from veggie tray)
- Mushrooms (optional, but I had them lying around)
- Half & half (since some people like cream in their coffee)
Directions: Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Finely chop burger and mushrooms. Reheat/saute in pan with butter or oil. Cook pasta according to directions, adding broccoli to water the last 5 minutes (that's a Mr. Siko's Quick Tip!). Drain pasta and broccoli, then add to burger mixture. Add a dash of half & half. Stir to coat. Put everything in a casserole dish, then layer with cheese slices. Throw in oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted. Serve.
Mind you, I'm coming off of a serious case of food poisoning (unrelated to said BBQ). I will update with results and heartiness of my gut.